At 43 years : Can I still be pregnant?

Home 1 Forums Support Groups Older Mothers 35+ At 43 years : Can I still be pregnant?

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  bim 1 week, 2 days ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

RES
    Participant

I am old enough and I just married last month. I am 43 years old and my husband is 35. Can I still be pregnant?

RES
    Participant

Is there anybody here who marries at this kind of age? Kindly share with me your experience if you have a baby. I mean if you become pregnant after your marriage.

bim
    Participant

Hello Res, in your age miscarriage would likely to happen.

bim
    Participant

You can try hard to get pregnant. Consult your doctor now.

RES
    Participant

I am quite nervous if I will go to doctor. However I will try one of these days.

bim
    Participant

By the way, I have a friend in Kiev, whose husband is infertile. They got their baby through surrogacy.

bim
    Participant

They still form a family.

RES
    Participant

Really? Well, I’m not thinking negative about my husband’s fertility. What is surrogacy by the way?

bim
    Participant

It’s fertilizing outside the woman’s body. I mean, your baby will be formed not within your body but by other’s body but it is still your egg and your husband’s sperm that makes the baby.

RES
    Participant

Wooh?? Is it possible? I mean I cannot believe it.

bim
    Participant

Yes, that is possible. If you are living in Ukraine try to consult Biotexcom about it. I think they can answer your questions.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.