One of the best things in the world is knowing that you are pregnant with a child. But, this news can be very stressful for first to be mothers as it becomes difficult know what is the right stuff and items for your child. You need to make a list of all the things before hand as soon as that little one enters the world. The simple solution is: Baby Shower Party! (Holding a party for your future kid).
Why Baby Showers?
- If you organize a baby shower you are relieved of searching for baby stuff. This is because the responsibilities of looking for baby items go to your guest list. They know they are expected to bring stuff for your kid. Through this you will get most of the thing you need.
- Baby showers are great time for family get-together. The thought of a new child in a family provides a big relief for many.
Tips on Baby Showers:-
- Select a theme so that you will have variety of items. You can choose Sesame Street theme, or the Looney Tunes. Even these two will bring you sufficient stuff for the new kid.
- You can also specifically ask each invitee to bring something that the kid will need for specific part of the day. This will bring you gift basket, a layette gift set, baby linen, oil, powder, clothing, pillows, etc.
- Since you don’t know the sex of a child, the theme of the baby shower should be unisex.
- Hold the baby shower four to six weeks before your due date.
- Make a variety of guest list along with tone and size.
- Your home is the best place to hold a baby shower.
ALL THE BEST!